Thursday, May 27, 2010

La-di-day...

So, the once a week thing kinda backfired so far, eh? Well, it's better than what happened to my diary. I told it I wanted to write in it every day, and then I lost it for two years. Bru-ha-ha.

Anyway, i've recently been sick, so I missed out on TWO opportunities to go to 6 Flags! TWO!!!

Well, actually, I got to go to the first one (a fun trip with the band and orchestra), and here's how it went;

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Holy crap, did Stutter just faint? On VIPER?!"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Holy crap, did Stutter just faint AGAIN?! On AMERICAN EAGLE?!"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Aww crap, did Cranberry just puke all over me?! I thought she was supposed to be the queen of adrenaline!"

And then I went home, and I have no idea what happened next, except for what Onigiri told me about Senorita(a new friend) lusting after a gigantic Jamaican banana she saw someone carrying around and tackling the guy for it.

Then, afterward, On Sunday, the Girl Scouts got to go, too! And there I was, all cooped up at home, barfing my intestines to gravy(which I then barfed up).

Finally, on Tuesday I got to go to school to find that Stutter(Fainting Boy) had asked Kitty out, and she'd said yes! And I was thinking, "Why does nothing exciting happen when I'm around?"

It's true, nothing's happened since then, except Stutter desperately trying to avoid Kitty in the halls while she complains about how they used to be such good friends, but now everything was awkward.

So now things are a little uneasy, especially with exams coming up(Blargh!) and Spazzy(another new friend, who is extremely, extremely British) being all... well... spazzy.

One time, Onigiri and I asked him if all British people were spazzes. He proceeded to tell us he was not spazzy at all, then crashed into a pole, flailed his arms around so much that he knocked me over, fell down on top of me, and finally tripped Onigiri so she fell on top of him. Spazzy sandwich!

And yesterday were the stupid Junior Thespian Society induction ceremonies. It's essentially some snotty ritual where Mr. Drama announces who his favorite students are. I only bothered joining because Mr. D was bugging me so much, "You're such a good actress, and you have enough points to get in... Why not join, you're so good at acting..."

Well, it has been scientifically proven that people in JTS get better grades in his classes, but unfortunately next year I probably won't be in any of them(Unless I somehow get into that Musical Theatre elective of his).

Well, not much else to say, so Sayonara, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment