Saturday, April 24, 2010

Howdies?

Sorry about not posting last week. I didn't get an oppurtunity on Saturday because I spent 36 STRAIGHT HOURS at Onigiri's house! It was just after the final dance of the year! Sniff...

I had loads of fun at the dance! Even when no one else was on the floor, I was dancing my butt off. Some of those buttfaces that bullied me made fun of me for dancing alone, but later, the guy I like asked me to dance during a slow dance! So HA!!!

If you're curious about the "slow dancing" part, keep an eye out for posts about someone named "Band Nerd". (Yes, he is extremely nerdy)

But anyway, this time, I stood up to them! In fact, I'm pretty proud of how I counterattacked... And I quote, "I may be dancing alone, but at least I can. You guys have so little personality between you that you need to dance in a huge group just to dance at all. So you guys can go ahead and be total copycats, but excuse me while I dance my own dance."

Awesome, right? Pearls of wisdom, baby!

I guess it was a little more awesome than I'd intended it to be, because some of those very same boys started idolizing me five seconds later and copying my dancing. Well, it's better than them making fun of me.

In fact, some of my friends were going on on Monday about how they wish they had the confidence to dance by themselves like that. Confidence? HUHH???

Yeah, so it's just a little weird, but I guess I should enjoy this while it lasts.

Sayonara, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!!!! you go cranberry!!!!!!! just make 'em feel awkward, works every time.

    ReplyDelete