Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey!

Okay, I've been a little lame lately, not doing anything except pointless quiz things. I'll be funny now!

Recently, Squirrel(a demonic idiot that was once called "schnozzy nerd") was feeling bored, so he made a website about me. Despite the fact that we pretty much give each other another reason to want to whack the other over the head with a cinderblock every time we exchange a conversation, it's surprisingly unbiased and not awful. Here it is;

http://lucycranberry.jottit.com

Anyway, since a bunch of our buddies started going to different schools over the summer, Onigiri, Kitty, and I have now started hanging out with a British guy named Skittles. We call him Skittles because one time Mr. 7S had some bowling pins set up in his room at the end of last year, and he said, "What are those skittles doing in here?" Turns out they call bowling pins 'skittles' across the pond.

We like to pretend not to understand anything he says and make up ridiculous names for things that are actually perfectly normal. For example, one time he used the term 'pins and needles' and that just erupted into a fountain of hilarity.

The other day, I went up to him and said, "(Insert his real name here), Onigiri and I have come to a mutual understanding that the three of us are at a permanent mutual misunderstanding, for, you see, Giri makes sense, I don't, and you're British."

I then walked away, and I definitely heard him scream "WHAT THE HELL?!" as I left.

And I guess something interesting happened the night before school started. Miss Acting Buddy and Squirrel(They hate each other even more than Squirrel and I hate each other, which basically means they're best friends) had the idea of getting some friends together to see Vampires Suck.

Basically, it consisted of beating up Mr. President, Skittles, and Stutter, dragging their unconscious bodies into the theater, and getting kicked out because we were making too much noise.

It was fun!

Anyway, Sayonara, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment