Wednesday, July 22, 2009

welllllll....

Well, I have no other dances or songs to post, so I will begin to blabber on about what I am currently doing. Since I am not technologically gifted, I am currently in a Web 2.0 class that is pretty much the reason that I was able to create a blog at all. Hurrah.

Next I have an advanced Model Rocketry class. Then I have lunch. Then I have a photography/Photoshop class, then I go home. It is raining right now. I like rain. So does Spoilsport.

Of course SHE likes rain. I bet she's having a ton of fun in Vermont right now (If it's raining there at all, which I doubt, because it would take a HUGE cloud to make it rain both here and in Vermont. Since weather travels West, though, soon it will rain over there as well.

I hope they're having fun. I just REALLY wish I could have gone with them. All right, that's it - You guys aren't reading this blog to encounter a sad fest! I will now cheer up!

My sister says I might be ADD. I wonder why.

So, my Web 2.0 class is taught by my Sixth Grade Social Studies teacher! How creepy is that?! No, he wasn't the teacher of the Social Studies class that I liked to cause mayhem in. That was my fifth grade Social Studies teacher, because he wouldn't mind. Not that Mr. 6SS is that mean... er, stop glaring at me, Mr. 6SS...

Aaaanyyy way... since I have made a pledge not to mention anyone's names (No, not because of their safety, I just like code names)on this blog, I will now give you the code for teacher's names.

4 = teacher of fourth grade
5 = teacher of fifth grade
6 = teacher of sixth grade
7 = teacher of seventh grade
M = teacher of Math
S = teacher of Science
SS = teacher of Social Studies
L = teacher of Literature
C = teacher of Composition
Mr. = Mister
Mrs. = Missus
Miss = Miss

Yeah, those are all of my main classes. If any specials teachers come up, I'll give you those codes, too.

So, Mrs. 5M = Mrs. fifth Grade math teacher. Get it?

Oh... looks like this class is almost over. Crud, I love taking to you guys. Anyway...

Sayonara, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment